Getting employee onboarding right was challenging even before the pandemic. Now HR teams have to conduct onboarding and have employees complete all necessary compliance tasks with a hybrid workforce. In this podcast, we discuss some of the key lessons learned from the pandemic and what employers should do to ensure they meet all onboarding compliance requirements.
- 0:01 Introduction + Speakers
- 1:18 Employee onboarding (pre & post-pandemic)
- 2:04 How has the pandemic changed new employee onboarding for employers?
- 5:54 How should HR professionals address the new hybrid workforce?
- 7:42 How should HR teams adapt company policies, due to the accelerated need for the adoption of new technologies?
- 9:07 What steps should employers consider to audit their current compliance procedures?
- 14:38 The wrap-up